Title: Marketing and Social Media Coordinator (Intern position)
Time: Commitment: Jan -May 2012
Hours/Weekly: 5-7 hours/week Salary: Non-paid
Location: telecommute position (work from home anywhere/anytime)
Travel: Not required
Credit:Yes (work closely with program advisor for credit option)
Newbury Film Series (NFS) is a 501(c)(3) fiscal agent for “Waste?” a documentary film about people who reuse and recycle waste to survive, create art, construct homes, and build businesses. www.whatiswaste.com generated over 10,000 views within the first three months of launch date back in 2009. The marketing and social media coordinator will focus on three new Waste? webisodes launching in Spring of 2012.
Responsibilities include the following:
• Participate with new and current followers on all @Waste @NewburyFilm social media outlets: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn.com, and YouTube.
• Research potential online partnerships with communities that focus on green.
• Influencer Marketing: develop and foster relationships with thought-leaders, invite them to blog, post links, videos, and comments on @Waste @NewburyFilm social media communities and networks. RT tweet posts and use share tool on Facebook.
• Help identify new ways to increase website traffic, update marketing calendar, communicate with internal team about initiatives and outreach.
• Assists with research on special projects and new initiatives when needed.
• Passionate about social media and working on creative projects
• High energy and ability to work well in a team environment
• Strategic thinker and keen sense of the Internet
• Ability to communicate with target groups online
Contact: Send resume to Shantel Hansen at sh[@]shantelhansen.com by 12/30/2011